Saturday, January 30, 2010

And Now What?

And Now What?...
Soft calm ripples on the pool on the first day of 2010 as I look out reflecting on the year and decade past. 2009 was truly one of self mastery. Finding all those loose ends and little things that you may have been in a bit of denial about or avoiding came to life in this eleven year. The tried and true is another way of thinking about 2009.
We all may have found ourselves getting many reality checks through the last year on what our goals and desires were, we have done and not done in reference to these aspirations. I myself had many “reality” checks and checked in my pride on other occasions. Deep lessons of how and when I didn’t listen or best said…didn’t act as my intuition had said. That Coyote Medicine I wrote about last issue.
Challenging times and all the things that we had to get through it and release it finally and embraced it as it part of us and the understanding of the healing process. The Full Moon/Blue Moon/Lunar Eclipse on December 31, 2009 still has its energies available to help finally and totally embrace and release the negative aspects of Self that has been sabotaging your journey and path. Granted, I did learn to laugh at myself and truly embrace the higher self instructions and suggestions. Everything that has happened for reasons and for lessons. For me, the end of this decade is the end of a dream. New dreams are what I am creating for myself. I had put out the seeds during the last decade while finishing up what I had dreamt at the tender age of 13. Yes, it can take that long to manifest.
So when you are thinking about your passions and dreams of the past, remember what you were dreaming as a child. 2010 is the energy of the number 3 or the year of creation and completion. With this year, things you desired in the last 13 years will be release through completion in some form, meaning either we do it and get done with it or we simply decide not to do it and let it go for good.
2010 is also the Chinese year of the Metal Tiger. Tiger is a three animal in the Chinese Astrology as well. With the Metal Tiger energies, we will set our sights on our desires and will have the determination and drive to complete it. So again…this is a year of completion and creativity. For me, this is a great year… numerology wise I am a 3 and I am a Water Tiger. I am so looking forward to this year.
~What the questions for you to be pondering are:
~What do I truly wish to create in this year?
~What have I started and need to finish, being project, relationship, career or any aspect of you?
~What aspect of self need to be nurtured in this next year?
~What dreams or desires need more attention to complete?

No comments: