Sunday, June 13, 2010

Processing Your Integrity with Grace and Style 101

Processing Your Integrity with Grace and Style 101

Karma can be a bitch these days as the realization of truth about yourself and the lovely games we play with ourselves and others come to light so fast and easy.  The energy out is exactly what you will get back and the only one you can and often to claim as the one doing this is…YOU.
Damn… what? No more blame someone else for what is irritating you? No more letting someone else be the “wrong” one or the one out of integrity? If you are attracting this energy… like attract like.
Universal laws are coming in your head every moment and now there is more awareness of just that. I write this from the realizations of the wondering how did I (sweet, hard working, lovable ME) get into this situation? One word comes to mind with a blaze of TRUTH… Denial.
Denial is a strong word and with knowing its magic and transform your words by admitting the denial game you have played with yourself and only with yourself. So have you been playing the denial game in some form with yourself?
Remember, you are the writer of your life’s script. Yet to keep the excitement alive… all the players in your life or all the people you have around you… know the script better than you. They know their parts well and unless you are really aware and conscious of the part you play in your own creation… Denial of some of the facts will be slapping you in the face with a strong”ouch” and wait a minute… who changed the script? Uh huh… only you can change the script. So take that responsibility of your life with all the parts of it and REWRITE the script so you know it better or at least like it better.  You are now the co-creator of your life more than ever. Your thoughts hold the power to improve your life or send it down the toilet. The choice is yours.
I am blessing with some really funny, good hearted guides that have made sure I laugh at myself…often.  They let me know how, when and what my thoughts were at the time I created this situation or that one. A single sentence with any sense of strength or conviction in it brings it around faster than a dog when they hear the word “Treat!” It is like dogs have this sense of what we are thinking before we do and act on it, which is another aspect being accented these days.  I have noticed that I am attracting people with increasing empathy and telepathic abilities. That or I am thinking it so strong; they are getting my thoughts about them or the situation. It is very cool, though it does keep me aware of what I am thinking. I make sure the ending thought is “I love him, them, and her.”  It shows appreciation for the person or situation.
Now processing your integrity. I say processing simply from the standpoint that when you are in integrity or keeping your word to yourself and others, you attract right things with right actions.
The part that I have become evermore aware of in understanding the energies that I am attracting. I am becoming able to understand the reasons for the interaction with people much faster these days. And overall, I do appreciate that fact that I have been out of integrity with myself and friends. It is okay that I have let some friends go for this reason or that one. The consequences for these choices come apparent quite fast for me. I simply deal with it the best I can or am I being totally honest with myself about it?  That denial deal… looking a little deeper at why I made a choice… or more like where. From the heart or was it more from the mind/fear/denial/etc?    When I am standing up for myself and being true to myself, my thoughts… I get a positive sign that I am on the right track. If not, I get other signs and insights about it.
That is what June is for… the realigning of the core of my Being and find the solid foundation for your integrity. I understand the Life Review process… though I am getting tired of the processing and going even more deeper into the beliefs system I am holding on to. The processing is to understand all and I do mean the perspectives within the process of the “lesson.” 
So when you make a decision, do you have second thoughts on that decision or do you stand firmly behind that action? Second guessing for the most part, if you made the decision from the heart won’t happen. Second guessing or doubts creep in when you made the decision due to a fear or mind action perspective and not for the highest good of all. You wonder… well, did I do that right way or should I have done this instead? If from the heart’s perspective, you will take the action steps and let go of it, knowing it is all good and fine. Next?
So check in with your integrity or your inner voice and truly listen to the whisperings of your heart. This is the time to hear the silence that lives within and follow the dance with grace and style.


No comments: