Friday, September 10, 2010

Visit with Your True Healing


It’s 2:55am and here I am with my good friend, the computer. Maybe I need to name the computer. I spend most of my time with it. Something to think about.  Fridays are generally my day of being Virgo… cleaning the house, laundry, etc, so Saturday I can get out of the house; Left brain activities today. I did some of the cleaning yesterday, after writing the blog and get a few business calls. Today, website updating. I wrote a list before going to sleep and after the radio program on Chiron, my friend. Seems like I have lots of friends in the skies.
Well, I do respect the energies of the sky and most of all, the cosmic energies at large. That feeling that you need to do this or that. It is a mass motivator these days with the shift of 2012 in the undercurrents. It is in that Silence. The Silence that moves like the wind and affect everything in its path…change is always happening. It is a mind thing to attempt to not to be the change.
And the change is what Chiron is all about. On last night’s show, AIR, I had astrologer Tom Jacobs discussing his insights and methodology about healing the original wound that is associated with Chiron. The rejection or abandonment of a child from its parent(s).
If you go deeper, being on this planet and the hardship most of go through, it is really that pain of the separation from Source, God and/or Spirit, whatever you call the Energy that is. It’s is being send out in the cold, cruel world to seemingly fend for yourself. The “You against the world” deal. We all have it in one form or another.
I got this realization while dealing with the “rejection” of my own mother. Well, I took it that way. It was what I sign up for… Her letting me know that she was my teacher, not my mother. And for the most part, she was just that…a great teacher of life. That balancing of self with the obligation of society. I look back at the facts and she is pretty amazing woman for the times. Raising five kids, getting her master in special education (a new field in the late 60’s) plus working while her husband was off in Korea, servicing his country. She had us kids trained for self-reliance, independence and basically what skills we really needed for the times coming. She is metaphysical in her own way…indirectly. One of her beliefs is mind over matter and she did that by beaten cancer twice and putting up with my dad’s health problems…all with a smile and giggle.
It took time and getting over me, being the witness to see her perspective in the situation and my reaction. To heal the situation through the understanding of self and the reflection of my parents. I wasn’t upset with my parents… I was upset with God for allowing me to get down here and basically set myself up to get the wounds exposed fully and then pour a little hydrogen peroxide on it for good measure.
Once I was able to get through that anger and see that God hadn’t left me in my rage, like humans had. The true love I felt for myself through the forgiveness process for being so deceptive with myself for so many years. Then I laughed at myself for being such a drama queen. I am done with those games with myself. I shifting attitude of trust and appreciation. It is amazing the blessings I receive through the process.
So where are you in this process about your parents or is it really God you have issues with? The process can be very simple and I do feel Chiron’s placement does get one a clue on where you need to look, so here is a list of signs and house to help you in your healing process. If you need to know where yours is located, you can go to astro.com and find it out by a basic chart or if you need help, let me know.
1st house or Aries: Lack or Loss of Self-Worth
2nd house or Taurus: Lack or Loss of Safety, Security or Love. Loss of Trust or Deficit of Values.
3rd house or Gemini: Lack or Loss of Communication or Social skill… not being up with the times.
4th house or Cancer: Lack or Loss of Love at the core. Not supported.
5th house or Leo: Lack or Loss of Self-Expression and Creativity.
6th house or Virgo: Lack or Loss of Connection, Wholeness. Something needs fixed.
7th house or Libra: Lack or Loss of Completion. Something is missing.
8th house or Scorpio: Lack or Loss of Spirit, manifesting in a fear of loss and/or death.
9th house or Sagittarius: Lack or Loss of Inspiration.
10th house or Capricorn: Lack or Loss of Recognition or Appreciation.
11th house or Aquarius: Lack or Loss of Being Human. Feeling like an outside or alien.
12th house of Pisces: Lack or Loss of Faith and Trust in the Divine.

No comments: